Structural E3D Designer - Model & Draft
* Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
* Modelling steel structural constructions in E3D.
* Drawings production in E3D/PDMS.
* Self check and check of others work, including coordination of defined team.
* Fabrication follow-up.
* The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with E3D/PDMS 3D and PDMS draft (ver. 12.1).
* Preferably knowledge of E3D.
* The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
* Experience with Statoil green field projects.
* The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the NORSOK and Eurocode regulations related to the structural discipline.
* The candidate must have minimum 5 years experience within offshore projects.
* The candidate must have minimum 5 years experience with main/primary and secondary steel design.
* Have good communication skills
* Multidiscipline understanding
* Have a cooperative working attitude
* Ability to work independently and through teamwork
* Be systematic, accurate and independent
* Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
* Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Languages: Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
Work location: Asker
Dyration: 01.10.18 - 31.12.2019