Senior Telecom Engineer- Cable design
* Telecom cable design for a project in detail phase
* Review and comment on vendor drawings for cable interface to equipment, cabinets and packages
* Input and routing of cables using Cabsys
* Checking of EIT nodal segment
* Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) in cable routing design
* Define reference to termination documentations, for cable from/to tag.
* Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
* Ensure that vendor information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
* Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
* Interface with other disciplines, site, suppliers and client
* Education Bachelor degree
* Ex and FSE course
* Minimum 8 years experience from instrument/automation or telecom engineering in projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
* Minimum 2 years Experience from use of IT tool Cabsys in offshore projects.
* Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
* Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
* Have good communication skills
* Have a cooperative working attitude
* Multidiscipline understanding
* Ability to work independently as well as in team
* Be systematic and accurate
* Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
* Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Languages: Communicate well in Norwegian and English - both orally and in writing
Work place: Asker
Duration: 01.10.18 - 31.12.2019