* Coordinate the commercial operations of company and support the financial reporting and invoicing.
* Responsible for the day to day administration of the commercial contracts and being the main contact point towards customers, terminals, vessels, internal and external stakeholders, agents and inspectors.
* Crude Operations: administration of availabilities, nominations and payment quantities on a monthly basis, planning for crude lifts, interface between costumer and terminal, product invoicing
* Gas Operations: administration of availabilities and nominations, verifying prices and delivery charges, product invoicing
* Day-to-day operational coordination of commercial operations from projects.
* Monitor production, availability and entitlement, ensuring all pipeline, field and vessel nominations are completed promptly and in accordance with system transportation, processing agreements and departmental procedures
* Tracking cargo movements and ensuring all necessary documents are sent in accordance with the contracts to the performing terminal
* Ongoing communications with stakeholders which includes: partners, both onshore and offshore operations personnel, terminals, costumers, agents, inspectors and vessels
* Analytical support; inputting and maintaining data for pricing databases
* Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports
* Maintaining accurate files and records of all sales, providing a full audit trail for asset, accounts and tax purposes
* Supporting tender processes and approving contracts from an operational side
* Daily update on prices
* Calculation of Normprice
* Verifying demurrage claims
* Updating all spreadsheets with actual production, actual lifts and calculation of over/underlift position
* Arrange for custom clearance where needed with the necessary documentation and price estimates
* Relevant work experience from similar roles in the petroleum industry, preferably 5 years
Work place: Stavanger
Start-up date: ASAP - One year engagement - with the possibility for Company to extend contract.