* Manage the Completion Team under a visible leadership, in accordance with companys core values,
* Compamys HSE Program and the Projects HSE Program.
* Ensure that Mechanical Completion, Preservation, Commissioning and handover to Production are timely planned and executed, and in compliance with the Project requirements.
* Ensure adequate manning within own area of responsibility to ensure cost-effective project development and execution.
* Establish a Commissioning network in the Project Completion System (PIMS CMS) as basis for planning of engineering, construction and completion activities and maintain the Project Completion System until project close-out.
* Define completion activities and milestones for both subsea and host modifications as input for the Project Integrated Schedule.
* Ensure that relevant Project personnel and contractors has adequate knowledge in the use of the Project Completion System and commence training programs where required.
* Liaison with the hosts completion organisation and ensure alignment of the Integrated Completion Schedule and that system integration and testing is done in compliance with the Project requirements and the hosts management system and corresponding work processes.
* Actively cooperate with the Project Facility Team during the design and execute phase to ensure a design where Commissioning requirements is included.
* Undertake a review of previous lessons learned, and the incorporation of relevant lessons learned into commissioning planning.
* Ensure implementation of QA/QC routines and procedures for the completion phase and follow up by site inspections and desktop reviews where required.
* Prepare presentations and reporting of status in TC, MC and SC meetings as required
* Participate in HAZIDs and HAZOPs and other HSEQ-related reviews
* Contribute to the Management of Change process and to project risk workshops. Identify and follow up relevant risks and mitigating actions.
* Act as a driving force for development of companys Project Completion System and companys Management
* System and associated technical requirements.
* Liaison with company discipline lead for Completion/Commissioning in development of company Management
* System and training of resources and, proactively seek advice from the completion discipline and involve completion discipline in lessons learned activities.
* University degree in relevant engineering subject
* Minimum 10 years experience within project execution including MC/commissioning and start-up in the oil and gas industry, preferably in the context of subsea Developments
* Experience with PIMS CMS essential
Creative, open, responsible and entrepreneurial
Extensive knowledge and competence within own discipline and demonstrate thorough understanding for own
* Establish and maintain priorities
* Have a proactive mind set and work style which can influence others
* Well-developed interpersonal skills, and able to interface with contractors and hosts
* Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
* Proactively seeking advice from others and share own experiences with the project organisation and company asset teams
* Demonstrate willingness and ability to lead through others, empower own employees and demonstrate trust by delegating tasks and decision-making to others, under supervision of delegation
* Proactively inspire employees, encourage their development and show genuine interest for the employee as a person
* Be able to create a motivational working climate for both team and individuals
* Be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Work place: Stavanger
Duration: 01.11.2018 - till end of 2021.