* Engineering responsible for subsea system engineering & design and integration of overall system functionality.
* Responsible for day-to day management and follow-up of Subsea Prodution System (SPS) Contractor with regards to system engineering and design.
* Contributing to HSE&Q;, cost & schedule and operability objectives during the engineering, manufacturing, onshore fabrication, subsea construction, system commissioning and start-up.
* Be a key team member in management and engineering follow-up of SPS Contractor during FEED and execution.
* Perform technical reviews of SPS design, engineering, manufacturing, testing, installation and operational procedures.
* Act as lead for subsea system design and integration of all prescribed functionalities, including services required during drilling and intervention operations.
* Actively participate in timely resolving of interfaces between Project, Well Ops, Operations, Contractors, Corporate experts and miscellaneous stakeholder groups.
* Participate and present in design and safety reviews.
* Verify correct implementation of technical requirements and overall system design/architecture.
* Contribute in development of appropriate testing/installation, operation/maintenance and closeout plans and documentation; a main focus area will be on system integration testing and acceptance testing.
* Ensure controls system equipment comply with Regulatory and Company requirements.
* Identify and handle dispensations and non-conformances where necessary.
* Participate as required in development of training programs for Company personnel with regards to project execution and operation of the subsea production systems.
* Ensure timely execution of system engineering activities in accordance with the budget, overall plan, milestones, standard technical solutions and Company QA system.
* Master of science degree (MSc) within engineering; subsea, process, mechanical, cybernetic, electrical, or other relevant discipline.
* Minimum 15 years experience in the oil and gas industry.
* Significant experience of working within subsea development projects with proven, industry recognized, experience in NCS Subsea Production Systems, primarily in the engineering & design, but also in manufacture, installation, testing, commissioning and handover/operation of multi-well projects.
* Extensive design knowledge of subsea work-over and intervention tools and controls.
* In depth knowledge of relevant industry codes and standard (NORSOK, ISO, API, ASME, etc.).
* Work experience from SPS contractor or alternatively experience in design and engineering management and follow-up of SPS contractor.
* Well-developed verbal and written communication skills in English and Norwegian Language.
* Strong commercial skills and business driver understanding to manage and direct the execution of engineering works and interfaces between contractors.
* Good interpersonal, networking, and relationship-building skills, both internally to the project and with contractors.
* Strong commitment to the implementation of Company's health, safety, environmental and quality philosophies.
* Experience and ability to work in multi-disciplined teams and interfacing with internal organisations such as Well Ops and Operations and external Contractor organizations.
Work place: Tananger
Duration: September / October and 2 years