* Work as a Senior Technical Safety Engineer in the project, responsible for coordination of the Technical Safety Scope of Work within the project Field Engineering/standardisation team:
* Field Centre means all 5 Platforms and interconnecting bridges on the project field.
* Field Engineering (FE) means engineering performed to ensure integrity, consistency, functionality and operability for the complete Field Centre, Subsea and relevant parts of connected AC power to UHP installations, related to Phase 2.
The tasks for this position:
* Implementation of the Contract and company method, procedures, work instructions and standardisation.
* Lessons learned and implementation of improvements.
* Facilitate and coordinate reviews (e.g. HSE Design reviews) & verifications activities incl. project contractors.
* Update/develop the QA plan in Engineering including FE reviews.
* Interface coordination towards Companys other project contracts on discipline level.
* Review, update and develop discipline philosophies, standards & design/requirements documentation, and ensure input from other parties.
* Ensure methodology alignment regarding TRA execution (e.g. TRA assumptions to be aligned across the field).
* Design criteria alignment across the field.
* Follow up the actions and implementation from the executed reviews and verifications
* Min. 8 years working experience as a Technical Safety Engineer in offshore Greenfield detail engineering projects
* Working experience with Greenfield projects from Norwegian Sector
* Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA) and Statoil requirements
* Preferably knowledge with the project Field
* Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
* Multidiscipline understanding
* Good communication skills
* Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
* Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Languages: Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing
Work location: Asker
Planned start date: ASAP
Planned end date: 31.12.19