Materials Engineer in topside modification project
* Technical evaluations regarding materials technology (materials selection, corrosion evaluations, surface protection)
* Implement and maintain the overall materials strategy in the Project.
* Technical input to and follow-up of procurement packages (mechanical and piping equipment)
* Quality assurance of suppliers and manufacturers, incl. review of supplier QA-systems (QA-plans/ITP and procedures)
* Follow-up/witness activities related to manufacturing and fabrication
* MSc or equivalent within Materials Technology / Metallurgy.
Minimum 3 years experience from TOPSIDE projects within:
* Competency within surface protection and coating system selection is preferred
* Relevant experience
* Detailed knowledge of NORSOK standards and international oil&gas; related industry specifications
* Good social skills and ability to contribute in teamwork settings. Split-location experience is a benefit
Languages: Excellent communication/language skills English and Norwegian
Work place: Stavanger
Contract period: ASAP - 12 months