Mariner-Field Engineer Piping/Black Disciplines
Be responsible for all activities within the Completion Team for structural, piping, mechanical, HVAC and architect disciplines.
Have a dedicated HSE focus throughout the project.
* The project engineer shall through experience in and detailed knowledge of offshore projects contribute to a smooth and efficient execution of the offshore hook-up scope.
* This shall be achieved through:
* Ensure scope/change control.
* Proactive problem solving within the disciplines Liaise with other disciplines as required.
* Handle all relevant discipline SQ before they are sent onshore to ensure relevance and in line with former project decisions.
* Identify deviations/non-conformities and handle these in accordance with project procedures.
* Ensuring a uniform approach to Mechanical Completion across the disciplines.
* Encourage to MC completions and facilitate MC verifications.
* Participate in RFCC handover meetings and secure good interface between relevant parties.
* Verify MCCRs and punch items signed by contractor.
* Managing the offshore interface towards ICP for the relevant disciplines and ensuring that all relevant offshore hook-up activities are performed in a timely manner to achieve the required approval for all relevant PDQs.
* Contribute to optimal HU work according to plan and highlight areas of concern and possible corrective actions to ensure hand-over.
* Contribute to optimasation of ATS resources in construction and commissioning.
* MSc / BSc within relevant technical subjects.
* Minimum 5 years of experience from offshore projects Valid offshore safety training and health certificate
* Strong HSE focus
* Good multidiscipline understanding
* Commercial mindset
* Strong team player
Language requirements: English and Norwegian
Work location. Offshore, UK Aberdeen
Contract period: 10.06.2018 - 31.03.2019