* The position is reporting to Engineering Manager Hull and LQ.
* The candidate will be located at one of Company's site office(s) at Sembcorp Marine's yards.
* The work will be undertaken by daily follow up of Sembcorp's engineering organization on design solutions, quality of work, progress and deliveries.
* Be Company's discipline engineer within Technical Working Environment.
* Follow up Contractor's engineering team through detail engineering and construction engineering.
* Handle technical queries and non-conformance requests from contractor.
* Review technical specifications and other engineering deliverables from Contractor.
* Manage and follow up equipment packages within the Technical Working Environment discipline.
* Assist on design/specification issues within other equipment packages/skids.
* Ensure that the Contractor conduct all relevant Technical Working Environment reviews and deliverables and participate in the relevant reviews.
* Assist on layout reviews as requested.
* Participate in FAT, review of supplier documentation, inspection of equipment upon receival.
* Participate in both technical working environment and multi-discipline site reviews, as well as punch clear-out
* Engineering degree within relevant engineering discipline.
* Knowledge of relevant standards.
* Knowledge of Norsok standards within HSE and related disciplines.
* Some knowledge of the DNVGL rules and regulations for floating production facilities is preferable.
* Knowledge of Technical Safety systems is preferable.
* Minimum 8 years working experience from detail engineering in offshore development projects.
* Knowledge of general engineering tools.
* Previous work experience on technical working environment follow up, establishing package specifications, inquiries, tender evaluations and package follow up to delivery.
* Experience from shipyards is preferable.
* Good cultural understanding and adaption.
* Ability to work in team.
* Good written and verbal communication.
* Structured work method, task management, reporting and documentation
Language: Fluent skills in writing and speaking the English language is required.
Duration: 01.06.2018 - 30.06.2019