* Perform stress analyses on piping systems by use of Caesar II software, use Excel, FEA Tools and PDMS/E3D in pipe stress work.
* Required good knowledge in Fatigue calculations according DNVGL-RP-203 sec.1,sec 2, sec 5 & app F1.1 and F1-2 for relative movements between modules causing fatigue in pipes, eg Bridge piping.
* Required knowledge in developing advanced Excel spreadsheets for finding relative deflection between modules due to Wave motion data for fatigue calculation.
* Required good knowledge in Standards likeB31,3, ASME VIII Norsok, Statoil TRs, API 610, API 617, ASME standards, DNV codes, NEMA-SM23, Compressor piping.
* Close cooperation with both piping designers, pipe support designers and ability to advice designers in piping design.
* Analyses to be acc. to relevant standards and include loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements.
* Master (Bachelor)
* Min 10-15 years EPC new build experience.
* Experienced user of Caesar II software for stress calculations.
* Experience with fatigue calculations for piping according DNVGL-RP-203 sec.1,sec2, sec 5 & app F1.1 and F1-2
* Experience in static, dynamic (slug, surge etc.)
* Excel spreadsheet for stress calculations.
* Handling trouble shooting issues, Site challenges etc.
Language: Have good communication skills, communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
Work place: Asker
Planned start date: 18.06.2018
Planned end date: 31.12.2019