Control system engineer, Senior
* Design instrumentation solutions for Process and Safety Applications
* Down hole and drilling related instrumentation
* Control valves
* Develop and design technical Specifications for Fire and Gas systems
* Prepare EWP documents
* Develop and design technical Specifications for field Instrumentation such as:
* Loop drawings, IS calculations, Block diagrams, Plot plans, Demolition drawings, Instrument datasheets and Technical requisitions
* Participate in FAT (Factory Acceptance Tests)
* Produce input to and evaluate Commissioning Procedures
* Assist during Pre-Commissioning/Commissioning
* Evaluate technical offers with respect to relevant specifications and standards
* Follow up subcontractors
* Education from the university, either BSc or MSc.
* More than 5 years of experience, of which 4 year experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry essential.
* Good knowledge of relevant regulations and standards both Norwegian and international.
* Knowledge about one or more engineering databases like ProArc, SAP, STID. Companys main engineering database is developed by IFS.
* Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken.
* Preferable experience with Proarc and IFS
* Good communication and cooperation skills
* Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
Language: English and Norwegian
Start date: 12/03/2018
End date: 31/12/2018