Mechanical Engineer, Senior
* The work tasks will be consisting of, but not limited to:
* Prepare and check MEL
* Develop, check and approve technical requisitions.
* Follow-up of vendors and perform FAT's
* Perform offshore surveys and prepare survey reports.
* Approve vendor documentation.
* Develop MTO's for purchase
* Update TAG's and engineering data registers.
* Give input to plan and estimate the mechanical discipline scope of work.
* Cooperate closely with other disciplines.
* College / University, Bachelor's degree
* Formal higher degree in engineering is preferred.
* Experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry is essential.
* Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety.
* Familiar with prevailing regulations.
* Concerned in multidiscipline problems.
* Preferable experience with Proarc and IFS (or similar).
* Good communication and cooperation skills
* Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
Language: English and Norwegian
Start date: 15/03/2018
End date: 31/12/2018