Maintenance Planner (SAP), instrument/electro
For client we are now looking for a Planner (level 5/6)
* Provide a weekly work (AO) schedule of the planned jobs for the Project team and keep the schedule up to date
* Optimize work plans for individual jobs, schedules, and resources.
* Establish and maintain the Project Manpower Projection Plan
* Interpret and analyze data to ensure continuous improvement
* Report maintenance status/progress
* Work with Project Manager/PRB to maintain spares for capital assets in IFS/SAP
* Attend the fayoffshore meeting. Take appropriate action to course correct nonconformance.
* Provide maintenance SAP reports to allow work to be analyzed and prioritized as necessary
* Ensure adherence to plans and delivery of site targets
* Ensure compliance to maintenance regulatory standards
* Other planning activities as required
* Systems: IFS and SAP
* College / University, Bachelor's degree
* Vocational upper secondary school
* Certificate of apprenticeship in a electro/instrument discipline / electro/instrument engineer.
* Long relevant experience and/or additional qualifications may compensate for lack of relevant formal education.
* Proficient in English and Norwegian, both orally and written.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry.
* Good communication and cooperation skills
* Structured and systematic approach
* Good analytic skills
* Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
* Proactive, solution and goal orientated
Job location: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP
End date: 28/02/2019