Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist
The Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist we need to hire will perform tasks and have responsibilities towards our biggest internal customers, including office employees. Tasks will include individual guidance on ergonomic issues, sick-leave follow-up/IA-work, risk assessment, reporting and close collaboration with leaders and employees.
* Bacherlor's degree in physiotherapy /occupational therapy or equivalent.
* 3-5 years of work experience as an Physiotherapist/occupational therapist within occupational health Competence to do Risk assessment and measurements on working environment.
* Knowledge about Synergi , SAP and ErgoRisk are preferred.
* Offshore certificate and experience from the Oil and Gas sector are preferred.
* Sociability and the ability to work in a team.
* Ability to promote and advise in a constructive manner.
* Ability to deal with various tasks, and to work in a structured way.
Language requirements: English and Norwegian
Work location: Onshore sporadic offshore, Sandsli
Contract period: 04.06.2018 - 19.08.2019
Option period: 2 x 6 months
Commuters not accepted