* Establish working relations with contractor's Electrical, Instrumentation, SAS & Telecom disciplines
* Contribute in the familiarization between EPma and FC & Integration contractors
* Handle all engineering matters related to Electrical, Instrument, SAS & Telecom between the EPma contractor and the Topside FC & Integration contractors
* Ensure experience transfer to and from the project
* Ensure alignment with company's discipline line organisation.
* Ensure that the discipline is integrated and coordinated with other project disciplines.
* Co-ordinate discipline tasks across contract boarders
* Participate in discipline and multidiscipline reviews
* Review site queries from FC & Integration contractors within the discipline
* Review Non-Conformity Requests from FC & Integration contractors within the discipline and contribute to evaluation of NCR's raised by other disciplines
* Plan, execute and follow up verifications related to fabrication engineering
* Identify and contribute to closing of technical uncertainties In addition, 50% of the work will be for project phase 2 for a period until autumn 2018. Tasks in JS will include:
* Follow up phase 2 FEED towards Aker Solutions.
* Discipline engineer P2 platform. Act as Package Responsible Engineer (PRC) 110 kV packages, transformers and switchgear.
* Support on electrical issues across mechanical packages. On demand give support on electrical issues across HVDC package.
* Support phase 1 P1 platform and Field Engineering as required.
* Master of Science, Bachelor of Science or similar within electrical power engineering
* Minimum 5 years' relevant experience from offshore project execution
* Minimum 2 years' site experience
* HSE training in accordance with company recommendations
* Multi-discipline understanding
* Good knowledge of rules/regulations, standards and preferably company's technical requirements
* Ability to work in a team
* High ethical standards and adherence to company's ethical requirements
* Ability to handle high work loads
Language: English and Norwegian
Work location: Oslo - Fornebu.
Duration: Asap - 01.02.2021