* Single point of contact for all Logistics and Transportation requests within assigned projects.
* Monitor, track and ensure that all procured, rented, CPI and high value items arrive at mob site with correct documentation, is safely loaded on board and returned to the designated origin upon demob. (client, supplier, storage, rigging pool, base).
* Follow-up and arrange all transport and shipping services on behalf of the project.
* Take ownership of the project equipment list during mob/demob.
* Act as the single point of contact for all procurement/logistics enquiries at mob/demob. site.
* Initiate and coordinate logistics activities with the engineering team in the project.
* Supervise packing and securing of all equipment at mob/demob. sites.
* Ensure that all operations are carried out safely and in accordance with the requirements set out in Company procedures and processes.
* Provide regular status and mob/demob close-out reports.
* Monitor and review safety, quality and operational objectives and assist in improving systems and procedures within the Supply Chain department.
* Bachelor's degree or higher education. Relevant experience may compensate for academic background.
* Minimum 3 years of experience from international logistics, expediting or ships agency, preferably in an offshore project environment.
* Thorough understanding of import/export procedures, Incoterms and regulatory requirements in international trade.
* Knowledge of port and vessel operations.
* Proficiency in the English language is required.
* Good command of the Norwegian language is an advantage.
* A practical mindset with ability to multitask and build relations.
* Excellent communication skills and a team player.
* Above average IT skills and experience with MS Office.
* Willingness to travel extensively in periods, mainly within Norway.
* Experience from the Oil and Gas industry
* Experience from contract negotiation
Duration: ASAP and 6 months contract