* Be able to verify and estimate scope of work from studies into execution phase.
* Be able to take on a group lead position, if required.
* Prepare the necessary instrument documentation: Layout's, cable routing, wiring diagram, cable schedule, instrument list.
* Design SAS logic on SCD's.
* Be able to prepare technical specification for field instruments.
* Experience with Norsok, ATEX, IEC.
* Experience preparing MTO's.
* College / University, Bachelor's degree
* Formal higher education degree in engineering is preferred.
* Experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry is essential.
* Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety.
* Familiar with prevailing regulations.
* Concerned in multidiscipline problems.
* Preferable experience with Proarc and IFS
* Good communication and cooperation skills
* Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
Language: English and Norwegian
Duration: 08/02/2018 - 07/02/2019