We are now looking for a Planner to one of our M&M; Contracts team in Stavanger, which can participate in all aspects of engineering and construction development within our projects, this also involves liaison with clients, equipment suppliers and other internal disciplines.
* Execute work in line with the Project Contracts, e.g. Conditions of Contracts and Appendixes for Commercial and Administrative Requirements.
* Understand the Contract Terms, Risks and Opportunities, including but not limited to:
* Prepare routines for effective communication between all relevant project group participants across all internal and external interfaces.
* Provide planning expertise for concept development, FEED and execution phases including corporate approval processes
* Develop and update project schedules
* Establish and maintain project logic networks schedules
* Review schedules and manpower plans. Provide guidance as required to ensure consistency and quality in the planning process
* Monitor Project Progress, perform Schedule Risk Analyses and proactively follow up Critical Path Activities to ensure that Project Management is aware of the Project Float and any ongoing or emerging issues that could jeopardize the project schedule
* Establish and maintain the Project Manpower Projection
* Good communication and cooperation skills
* Structured and systematic approach
* Good analytic skills
* Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
* Proactive, solution and goal orientated
Language: Proficient in English and Norwegian, both orally and written.
Duration: 15/02/2018 - 15/02/2019