Commissioning Lead Instrument
Develop commissioning procedures, participate on FAT, execution of commissioning. Primary Responsibilities Participate in MC verification to obtain Ready for Commissioning status to secure a smooth transfer of Commissioning Packages from Construction to Commissioning.
* Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all system related equipment.
* Responsible for completion activities related to commissioning package equipment and handover to operation.
* Follow and update commissioning procedures as needed during Commissioning
* Following up punch work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance.
* Ensure that drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during Commissioning and that as-built documentation is updated according to Site Instructions
* Establish and maintain good cooperation with ATS supplier representatives and Commissioning Subcontractors so that they can complete their scope according to call out request for Commissioning.
* Establish and maintain safe working routines during Commissioning.
* Ensure all work performed in Commissioning is made in full compliance with Company safety regulations to maintain "No Failure" objectives of zero accidents, injuries and losses
* Contribute on progress reporting of commissioning activities according to established reporting routines.
* Min 5 years of experience from development of oil & gas industry facilities. Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
* Experience from MC and commissioning work in oil & gas industry
* Result and safety oriented
* Ability to drive activities to be complete on schedule
* Ability to establish and maintain a good team spirit and a sound-working environment
Language requirements: English
Work location: Onshore, Fornebu
Contract period: ASAP - 31.12.2022 - ca. 1 year at Fornebu, thereafter geographical Office Location: Singapore, integration site, offshore hook-up