Process/Mech. Commissioning Engineer, South Korea
Ensure the Company HSE standards and safe working condition during commissioning. Participate in MC verification to obtain Ready for Commissioning status to secure a smooth transfer of Commissioning Packages from Construction to Commissioning.
* Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all system related equipment.
* Responsible for completion activities related to commissioning package equipment and handover to operation.
* Follow and update commissioning procedures as needed during Commissioning
* Following up punch work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance.
* Ensure that drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during Commissioning and that as-built documentation is updated according to Site Instructions
* Establish and maintain good cooperation with ATS supplier representatives and Commissioning
Subcontractors so that they can complete their scope according to call out request for Commissioning.
* Ensure all work performed in Commissioning is made in full compliance with safety regulations to maintain No Failure objectives of zero accidents, injuries and losses
* Contribute on progress reporting of commissioning activities according to established reporting routines.
Minimum 10 years of experience from process mechanical commissioning work in relevant Oil and Gas projects.
Experience from working abroad, preferably in Asia/South Korea
Operation or rotating experience is an advantage
Solution oriented and able to work independently
Location: Samsung Heavy Industries, Geoje, South Korea
Rotation: 28/28 rotation back to back.
Travel in spare time
Duration: 01.05.18 - 11.01.19 with optional period of 3x4 months offshore.