The Project Control Lead is responsible for leading the overall project control team, cost control, planning/scheduling and estimating. Furthermore, the Project Control Lead is responsible for implementing the project control systems and processes, including the required cost and schedule risk analysis and reporting.
* Develop, submit and establish control baselines for fully integrated cost estimates and schedules for all aspects of the project scope at all project stages.
* Prepare periodic forecasts, variation analyses and funding requests.
* Manage project cost and planning performance against budget and schedule baselines, provide trends and forecast, recommend corrective actions and input to change control processes.
* Undertake cost and schedule quantitative risk analyses, using probabilistic techniques to support project risk, opportunity and contingency management
* Prepare progress reports for circulation to applicable stakeholders
* Prepare and maintain the project work/cost breakdown structure.
* Participate in the development of the project risk register to provide for identification, mitigation and monitoring of project risks.
* Ensure delivery of fully documented Project Control closeout reports and experience data in accordance with approved procedures.
* MSc, MBA or similar recognized engineering / economics degree
* Relevant experience may compensate for formal education
* Skilled professional with broad exposure to full life cycle projects in the industry
* Excellent working knowledge from opportunity evaluation through project execution and close out
* Experienced in cost and schedule benchmarking
* Experience in the development and application of cost and schedule risk analysis procedures and operations
* Experience from both operator- and contractor project positions and alliance models considered an advantage
* Self-starter with a strong delivery focus and excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Competent to lead, mentor and inspire a multi-disciplinary project control team
* Strong and effective communication skills
* Hands-on experience using project control systems and procedures support by leading software applications
* Team player with ability to interface with and influence a wide range of teams / disciplines
* Driving continuous improvement, using Lean methodology
* Behaviour in accordance with Company "SAFER" values
* Ability to recognize and solve problems, make decisions and drive progress.
* Commercially astute with sound understanding of the financial and commercial impact of project- and engineering decisions on project attractiveness and performance
Assignment starts: a.s.a.p.
Place of work: Stavanger