Planning Engineer - Martin Linge Project
The Planning Engineer is responsible for:
- Update of Offshore Commissioning schedule on Primavera software. Integration of subcontractor schedule in overall Offshore schedule.
- Follow-up of interfaces between hook-up activities and commissioning activities (KPIs, alert notice). Attend coordination meeting s with subcontractors & Commissioning.
- Follow-up of hook-up schedule from subcontractor (KPIs, alert notices)
- Analysis of manpower needs in line with POB requirements.
- Productivity Analysis
- Critical path analysis and variance analysis (schedule and progress)
- Organize daily meeting with Offshore Commissioning representative
- Monitor events which has impact on schedule and provide EOT analysis to Management
- Issuance of rebaseline schedule and rebaseline progress figures if necessary.
- Prepare and maintain feedback files to feed the project Final Report
- Issuance of weekly and monthly Progress report.
Excellent skills with PRIMAVERA P6 and MS OFFICE/EXCEL. Experience with SAFRAN is a plus.
Experienced in schedule and progress control in Offshore Oil and gas projects (10 years +).
Experienced with Hook-up activities in North Sea.
Require good communication skills.
Fluent in English and Norwegian
Experience with a multicultural work environment is an advantage.
Work location: Stavanger