Ensure that all construction activities related to Piping are planned, performed and documented in accordance with the project specifications.
* Monitor all piping construction activities with emphasis on quality, schedule and HSE.
* Plan/ participate in audits/verifications as required.
* Ensure that Contractors personnel are qualified in accordance with contract requirements.
* Participate in inspection activities according to the ITP as required.
* Participate in MC punch-out, and verification. Monitor MC status.
* Monitor receipt, storage and preservation of materials and equipment.
* Review selected drawings and documents issued by EPC Contractor.
* Report deviations and highlight problem areas to Construction Lead DSM
* Assist in commissioning activities if needed.
* Bachelor degree or equivalent within Piping and/or process
* Minimum 5 year experience from similar position in previous projects
* A strong team player with ability to handle high work load
* Site experience within piping fabrication and installation
Language requirements: English
Work location: Onshore, Haugesund
Contract period: 01.11.2016 - 01.09.2017
Option period: 10 months
Commuters not accepted