Senior Engineer Electrical
* Procurement and follow up of drilling electrical system
* Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation
* Ensure that vendor and interface information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
* Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
* Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
* Education, minimum Bachelor degree
* Minimum 12 years' experience from electrical engineering in green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
* Minimum 6 years' Experience from electrical high voltage design activities and responsibilities from green field projects offshore.
* Experience and deep knowledge of electrical automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
* Detailed knowledge about HV transformers and VSD switchboards.
* Have good communication skills
* Have a cooperative working attitude
* Multidiscipline understanding
* Ability to work independently as well as in team
* Be systematic and accurate
* Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
* Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
* Communicate well in English - both orally and in writing
Planned start date: 01.05.16
Planned end date: 15.09.16