Senior Marine Operation Engineer
* The senior Marine engineer shall follow up the marine activities in project and support the company representative and ensure that all marine activities are prepared, performed and documented in accordance with company values, governing documentation, contract requirements, applicable rules and regulations and excellent HSE performance.
* The marine engineer will take part in both the preparation of the inshore lifting of turbine tower to the floating substructure and the general transportation and installation of the floating windmills.
* University Master degree or equivalent
* Minimum 8 years of experience from marine operations activities
* High focus on HSE, ethics and company values
* Ability to handle responsibility
* Demonstrated knowledge in hydrodynamics and able to evaluate analysis etc
* Knowledge of project pilot design is an advantage, but not a requirement
Contract period: ASAP - 30.12.2016
Option period: 2 x 6 months
Language requirements: English
Work location: Onshore,Fornebu
Commuters not accepted