Senior Expert Document Management
We looking for an individual to administer and champion the efficient utilization of the tool and build a culture of good practice around document management in company.
The role will report directly to the Information & IT Manager and will assist in other aspects such as data management and training as required by the information management strategy.
* Lead all initiatives for an efficient and effective use of the new document and records management system
* Supervise the ongoing development and implementation of the new systems and processes.
* Supervise the integrity and life cycle management of documents and records management systems through directing of training, advice, monitoring and reporting on system usage.
* Provide guidance, advice and training to the greater organization on document control & management and be the champion for instilling a new culture of document management in company
* Assist the Information & IT Manager to develop and implement structured processes for the secure management of data within the asset and ensure data applications are accessible, correctly utilized and well managed.
* Ensure the provision of an efficient and effective document and records management system that is in accordance with company strategy, group policy and legislative requirements for document management and retention.
* Aligns with the Operational Team (application and infrastructure) to inform on upcoming performance peaks due to changes in document structure, metadata and volume.
* Ensure lifecylce management of all asset information either physical or electronical
* Provide specialist advice and support to ensure efficient quality processes and records with resepct to document management.
* Provide governance and train staff in the usage of the company document management, collaboration tools and repositories
* Ensure compliance with relevant document classification systems, training staff in the use of such systems and monitoring their performance, making recommendations for, and implementing improvements where necessary.
* Contribute to the development, and administer the implementation, of operational strategies associated with document and records management.
* Develop and document relevant procedures to provide easy guidance on information storage, retrieval, retention and destruction which comply with departmental policy, practice and legislative requirements.
* Guide company with planning processes through preparation of reports and recommendations for document and records management related policies, and the enhancement of supporting procedures and processes.
* University degree Master / Diplom
* Upstream, Information, IT or related
* 10-15 years relevant professional experience
* Industry relevant experience, international exposure is an advantage, strong leadership, communication and change management skills.
* Good understanding of industry standards, international codes, and best practices in records management and document control.
* Ability to learn new tools quickly and excellent computer skills required
* Exhibit a strong commitment to the company Foundation (principles, behaviours and leadership attributes).
Languages: Fluent in English, also in writing
Duration: ASAP - 1 year