* Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
* Copy and scan drawings and documents.
* MTO check of drawings and approval into company system. (AST)
* Internal distributing of drawing and interface against Document Control
* Other structural discipline related work.
* Technical College or other relevant education
* Good structural knowledge
* E3D/PDMS/TEKLA modelling and drafting knowledge is preferred but not absolutely required. Required training to use the affected software will be given.
* The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
* Experience with Equinor green field projects.
* The candidate must have knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the NORSOK and Eurocode regulations related to the structural discipline.
* The candidate must have minimum 2 years experience within offshore projects.
* Have good communication skills
* Multidiscipline understanding
* Have a cooperative working attitude
* Ability to work independently and through teamwork
* Be systematic, accurate and independent
* Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
* Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Languages: Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing
Work place: Asker
Duration: ASAP - 31.03.2020