* Provide technical support to package engineer for static equipment
* Assist with documentation preparation, package follow-up, and assembly/preparation of MRB at Suppliers premises
* Technical liaison with suppliers and other engineering disciplines
* Check compliance to relevant authority regulations, codes and standards
* Coordinate technical meetings and other inspections.
* Follow-up supplier punch and site work.
* Evaluate and respond to technical queries and nonconformance requests.
* Minimum BSc in Mechanical Engineering or similar
* Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in offshore detail engineering projects
* Experienced with multidisciplinary engineering
* Familiar with NORSOK and Norwegian acts and regulations
* Good communication skills
* Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
* Ability to work independently and in teams
Languages: Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing
Work place: Asker
Duration: ASAP - 01.10.2019