* Electrical discipline lead in projects with overall responsibility for the electrical design for GT package and auxiliary modules.
* In project execution phase represent electrical engineering in client meetings, supplier meeting, internal project and production meetings.
* Secure quality and on time delivery of customer documentation according to project SMDR.
* Responsible for the project circuit t& termination diagrams and represent project in documents reviews with customer.
* BOM structure in ONCE and Oracle (ERP).
* Secure that electrical design, drawings, specification, components, materials and procedures are in line with D-R processes and complies with customer specifications, international standards and local regulations.
* Procurement specifications for electrical equipment, components and material. Including F&G sensors.
* Assist and participate FATs and MC activities
* Review and approve documentation from suppliers.
* Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with packaging design of rotating equipment to oil and gas market, onshore and offshore.
* Experienced with design according to applicable international standards.
* Experienced with IT tools required in Engineering (Excel, Word, databases, PDF editor)
* Documented basic Ex training including experience with IEC, ATEX, CSA, GOST, Inmetro etc.
* Experienced with F&G system and monitoring.
* Ability to adapt and execute task on short notice.
Languages: Good English skills, both written and oral.
Duration: ASAP - 30.09.2019
Work place: Konsberg