Drilling Supervisors ( Day/Night)
We are seeking 1 x Drilling Supervisor Day and 2 x Drilling Supervisor Night
* Provides day-to-day on-site supervision of rig-based well activities.
* Is the primary contact with the Drilling Contractor and third party contractors to ensure operations are performed in accordance with operational requirements, guidelines and programs, and in a safe and
* Keeps the Platform Manager informed about issues relating to HSE, work management, simultaneous operations and significant technical well abnormalities.
* Coordinates resources of offshore execution team.
* Ensuring that operations comply with Company Management System.
* Be responsible for health and safety procedures being continuously enforced, and making capable decisions in emergency situations to prevent well catastrophes or significant financial losses.
* Ensure that rig and platform systems and third party equipment is adequately and properly maintained
* Ensure that drilling and completion procedures and programs are followed as planned and conducted in a safe and efficient manner.
* Ensure changes to programmes are risk assessed and risks mitigated (ALARP) and communicated to the workforce
* Organize and order the necessary services and equipment to conduct drilling and completion operations.
* Ensure accurate and adequate reports and records are kept regarding operations, equipment, and performance evaluation.
* Approve the daily activity reports for rig-based activities.
* Ensure potential pollution control problems are considered, and the contingency plans are understood by involved personnel.
* Ensure that drills relating to well control are held on a regular basis.
* Maintain inventory of all equipment/materials/supplies to ensure a smooth ongoing operation.
* Ensure timely and accurate cost follow-up
* Capture operational lessons learned for continuous performance improvement.
* Ensures that the handover process between the offshore execution team members is effective.
* Participate in the onshore planning process when necessary
* Relieve the Drilling Superintendent as required
* Self-driven with high personal motivation and drive to obtain the best HSE and operational results - experience from projects with high performance focus are beneficial
* Candidate must be a team player and be an important contributor to the One Team approach offshore
* Candidates must have documented experience from subsea production well operations (drilling & completion) and preferably experience from well clean-up / DST operations
* Candidates must have documented and extensive experience from floaters and DP rigs working in Norway
* Creative, open, responsible and entrepreneurial
* Focused on performance and deliveries towards cost
* Self-motivated and self-driven
* Team oriented
* Very good communicating skills
* Good commercial understanding
Language: Fluent in English (oral and written)
Workplace: Offshore, 2-4 rotation (2 night and 2 day)
Duration: Aug/Sept 2019 - 31.12.2021