* Single Point of Contact for all data requests/questions from the assigned assets/data types
* Responsible for the loading, quality control, cataloguing and management of the assigned data types.
* Responsible for the delivery of high quality technical data and operational support required throughout the entire
lifecycle in his/her asset.
* Responsible for mandatory government reporting
* Responsible for local implementation of agreed global data management strategy.
* Single Point of Contact for all data requirements from assigned asset or data type
* Ensuring data integrity and veracity for assigned assets and data types
* Responsible for the integrity of the master databases (Gold Database/System of Records)
* Enforcing data standards and good data management practices
* Data discovery and retrieval
* Transfer of data to/from partners/other COP sites
* Verify data inside data warehouses and applications
* Application support for selected applications
* Advanced university/college degree required - either in Information Technology or a business area that would be supported, and minimum 5 years of industry experience.
* In depth working knowledge of data management concepts, standards, practices, tools and technologies
* In depth working knowledge of GGRE workflows, technical data and applications
* Excellent communication skills - able to communicate at all levels
* Excellent analytical and structural capabilities
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to maintain positive relations with personnel inside and outside the IT team
* Understands data strategies, formats, issues and needs for multiple data types.
* Good knowledge of databases and applications used in assigned asset
* Good knowledge of UNIX and relational database technologies
* In depth knowledge in Petrel and Petrel Studio
* Takes Accountability
* Drives Performance
* Partner Collaboratively
Duration: A.s.a.p. - 30.08.2019