* Concept Select report
* Basis of Design documents for directional drilling, casing, cementing, drilling fluids, tubing stress/tubing design etc.
* Develop and manage risk register
* Seek and implement lessons from suppliers, other operators and within company
* Ensure continuous improvement during planning and operations
* Perform tasks in accordance with the management system and assigned roles in Apos
* Drilling Programs
* AFE budget
* Draft Rig Action Plan
* Discuss, document and communicate decisions, dispensations & plan changes
* Support ongoing operations, onshore and offshore
o Participate in relevant morning calls and RAP meetings
o Participate in drilling engineering duty work, onshore and offshore, if/when applicable
* Final well report
* Minimum BSc degree or similar in engineering sciences
* Minimum 7 years of experience in drilling and well planning/operations
* Sound technical understanding of development and exploration drilling/well completion, HSE, Field Operation and a good understanding of geology, subsea and commercial.
* Good communication skills across disciplines and with Contractors.
Duration: ASAP - 12-18 months
Place of work: Stavanger or Trondheim