Senior Engineer Drilling and Well Operations
* The drilling and well engineer will be constructing wells in the WCP planning and execution phase.
* The D&W engineer must be dedicated to HSE and quality, have focus on performance and aim for continuous improvement.
* The D&W engineers work in teams, hence cooperation and communication is essential.
* Well planning, including preparation of activity programs and input to concept selection reports
* Well design and related calculations o Identify solutions and mitigating actions to risks and challenges
* Daily follow-up of drilling and well operations during execution
* Experience transfer and preparation of end of well reporting
* Actively involvement in implementing Lean in D&W
* Contract knowledge and understanding for a cost conscious approach in well planning Offshore support on request from leader
* Applicants should have the ability to work interdisciplinary and independently
* Bachelor or Masters degree
* Good HSE qualifications and strong commitment to safe operations
* Ability to adapt to new work methods/Lean
* Performance driven, result oriented and proactive
* Good cooperative skills
* Decisive and with ability to deliver according to plan
Work location: Onshore, Sandsli
Duration: 14.01.2019 - 13.01.2020
Option period: 2 x 6 months