Category Specialist, IT & Digitalization
You will be part of Supply Chains Indirect team, responsible for executing IT procurement processes for hardware, software and cloud services in close cooperation with the IT department. You need to be commercially inclined, able to handle multiple cases at once and have excellent communication skills towards both internal stakeholders and our suppliers.
* Lead sourcing teams to execute effective and professional sourcing activities in accordance with strategies and business unit activity plans
* In the analysis phase, secure alignment within the company and develop the requirements to comply with Companys governing principles
* Lead sourcing/procurement processes, including leading a sourcing team. Develop Procurement Strategy, Request for Proposal (ITT) documents and Evaluation Report for each sourcing process, using Compaby procurement and contract templates based on Difi standard contract models. The scope includes hardware, software, cloud services, etc. Identify and manage associated risk and liaise with Legal for contractual liabilities
* Negotiate and finalize the agreement with awarded supplier
* Communicate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including handover of new contracts to Business Units and Operational Procurement
* Manage an IT contract portfolio, leading the commercial dialog towards the suppliers, executing amendments, renewals, changes
* College / University, Bachelor's degree or higher
* Relevant BSc/MSc for IT, Contracts or other relevant area of profession.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant IT contracts, strategic sourcing and supplier management experience.
* Working knowledge of Norwegian contract law.
* Excellent analytical and strategic abilities
* Strong business understanding, with focus on what is best for business
* Strong negotiation skills
* Good communication skills, verbally and written, both Norwegian and English
* Ability to work independently and take responsibility and ownership for both progress and quality of the work
* Good cooperative skills and service-minded
* Good listening skills
Language: Norwegian and English
Work place: Stavanger, Trondheim or Oslo, regardless of location, travel/mobility to other workplaces will be required.
Start date: 02/01/2019
End date: 31/12/2019