* Review project multi discipline documentation related to topside SAS
* Modify existing and prepare new SCDs and C&Es
* Participating in HMI development
* Reviewing vendor documentation
* Prepare input to SAS vendor work packages
* Reviewing SAS vendor documentation
* Prepare input to operational and commissioning procedures.
* Provide input to Instrument installation packages and update STID LOOP, IO reservation and x-wiring.
* Participate at FAT at SAS vendor
* Handle interface to other disciplines.
* Bachelor or Maters degree in Instumentation
* Long and relevant experience may compensate for lower education
* Mimimum 5-10 years relevant experience with control systems
* Experience with Siemens or a similar SAS supplier
* Experience with Statoil's working processes and data tools, such as STID, PROCOSYS, etc.
* Knowledge of relevant control system and Norsok standards, as well as Statoil TRs
* Must have knowledge about SCDs and the preparation of SAS
* Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian(preferable) both orally and in writing
* Have a cooperative working attitude
* Be systematic and accurate
* Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
Work place: Stavanger
Duration: ASAP - 30.06.2020