The position is responsible for ensuring that projects and alliances deliver Quality in accordance with the main principles of the company project delivery model and expectations in governing requirements.
* The Quality Assurance Lead is responsible to follow up Quality deliverables in defined projects and the Area Management Team in company.
* The QA lead shall ensure that quality management is coordinated and aligned between both the alliance project organization and the facility project management team, focused on a flow efficient methodology.
* The QA lead shall take an active role in development of efficient work processes and implementation of the alliance model.
* Secure and assure governance and knowledge of requirements in the project (including alliance) (Codes & standards etc.)
* Ensure implementation and set-up of MOC, DR/NCR, TQ, Interface & LL and act as a coordinator in the project.
* Act on poor performance on the defined Quality indicators for the projects - ensure root cause analysis and Quality campaigns
* Ensure governing requirement are fulfilled for the total facility SOW. - "See To It" duty is fulfilled in cooperation with HSSE
* Relevant directives are implemented and followed up
* Ensure 3rd party engagement when relevant
* Promote quality management awareness and culture within company projects and alliances
* Establish and implement the Audit and verification program and lead system Audits and relevant verifications (internal and external).
* Establish and follow-up the monitoring plan based on criticality assessment.
Continually search for improvements to the BMS processes that governs the execution and maturation of projects.
Ensure the Project plans to systematic utilize organizational learning to continual improve, provide support on system and processes for organizational learning.
Promote implementation of companys Lean philosophy in Projects, always seek to reduce waste and optimize flow efficiency.
Plan, coordinate and perform quality assurance activities towards all projects undertaken by company in accordance with requirements.
Support projects in the development of performance metrics, in alignment with company vision, strategy and goals. Contribute to the development of project Key Performance Indicators in alignment with the Goal Breakdown Structure.
* MSc, MBA or similar recognized engineering / economics/ Project Management degree
* Relevant experience may compensate for formal education
* Skilled professional with broad exposure to full life cycle projects in the industry
* Excellent working knowledge from opportunity evaluation through project execution and close out
* Experience in the development and application of assurance plans, in accordance with project maturation requirements.
* Experience from both operator- and contractor project positions and alliance models considered an advantage
* Experienced user of standard Microsoft Office applications and PIMS software
* Experienced Lead Auditor
Self-starter with a strong delivery focus and excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Competent to lead, mentor and inspire a multi-disciplinary project management team
Strong and effective communication skills
Hands-on experience using project management systems and processes (Risk Management/ MOC/ Project Assurance/ PEP etc.)
Team player with ability to interface with and influence a wide range of teams / disciplines
Driving continuous improvement, using Lean as a management philosophy
Behavior in accordance with company "SAFER" values
Ability to recognize and solve problems, make decisions and drive progress.
Work place: Stavanger
Duration: ASAP - 01/11/2019