* The candidate will have frequent interface towards suppliers, project organization and customers and be responsible for spare part deliveries, from early involvement until spares are in place at warehouse.
* The role shall ensure that the spare parts lists is of right quality, codification is done according to coding standards, creating/updating BOM in CMMS as well as creating and follow up requisitions.
* The role will be part of a growing team with various responsibilities within Reliability and Maintenance management.
* University degree within engineering , min. Bachelors Degree
* Experience Required: 7 - 10 Years
* Experience with spare parts coordination (SPIR/RSPL) and material management
* Good general knowledge about offshore topside equipment
* Good knowledge about maintenance management.
* Experience from CMMS systems like SAP, IFS, WorkMate, Maximo or similar
* Be able to facilitate and lead meeting, be well organized and structured in working methods.
Work place: Stavanger
Duratio: ASAP - 31.12.2019